Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Groundhog day

Yes, it is possible to break your leg while standing up on your walker. Tuesday, March 20, I go back to the hospital so they can remove my gently used hip and replace it with a newer model.
I have been unable to come up with any good reason for this (for every thing there is a reason, turn turn) and hope you will help me out here. Some of the suggestions so far:

The surgeon really likes you and doesn't want to say goodbye.

It gets all your kids to come for a visit.

It could have been the good leg.

You're using up hell-points.

Better now than six months from now.

You're really good on a walker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had a witty reason for your return to surgery, wish more you didn't need it. I hope this time things go well and that you're back up and around in not time.